- Create and design a functional website for your business.
- Work with business to ensure language, design, and functionality of the site match business goals.
- Ensure that the site is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly — properly searchable on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
- Offer an easy to use ‘backend’ system so the business can make necessary changes throughout the year.
- Evaluate current business site.
- Recommend additions, deletions, necessary changes and functionalities that your site should have.
- Incorporate Social Media plugins, tools, and utilities to your existing site (if applicable).
Professional Services & Organizations
- Ely J. Rosenzveig & Associates, Attorneys at Law
- Long Island Kosher BBQ Championship
- The Greenpoint Shul, Brooklyn, NY
- Klein & Co. (Accounting)
- Margo’s Bookkeeping
- Psych Consult On Demand, Dr. Herbert Medetsky
Blogs & Personal Sites